Weather radar pgh. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched...

KDKA-TV Evening Forecast (4/5) 04:41 PITTSBURGH (KDKA) —

Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ... Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pleasant Hills, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comJuly 2, 2023 / 7:31 AM / CBS Pittsburgh. PITTSBURGH (KDKA) - It's a First Alert Weather Day today due to the threat of severe storms. We could see some gusty winds, isolated flash flooding, and ...22. HOURS. : 11. MINUTES. 26. SECONDS. Countdown timer showing how much time left until Saturday, October 14, 2023 3:30:00 PM in timezone Eastern, US (UTC-04:00) Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelBe prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Ross Township, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comInteractive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Pittsburgh 14 Day Extended Forecast. Time/General. Weather. Time Zone. DST Changes. Sun & Moon. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 65 °F. Light rain.Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.comCurrent Weather. 10:21 PM. 79° F. RealFeel® 81°. Air Quality Poor. Wind ENE 8 mph. Wind Gusts 8 mph. Partly cloudy More Details.KDKA-TV Evening Forecast (4/5) 04:41 PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — It's a windy Wednesday ahead of an approaching cold front that will bring strong to severe storms to the region late tonight.Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.comWednesday. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny and hot, with a high near 93. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.comNight. 9/20. 54° Lo. RealFeel® 54°. Partly cloudy; areas of late-night fog. Wind E 4 mph. Wind Gusts 6 mph. Probability of Precipitation 2%. Probability of Thunderstorms 0%.Find A Room . Travel weather, current conditions, radar and forecasts for the Pennsylvania Turnpike, in Pennsylvania. Select a location for detailed forecasts, visibility, hour-by-hour conditions, three-day and extended forecasts.Thursday will be the warmest day, with a maximum temperature of 80.6°F; today is the coldest day, with a maximum temperature of 69.8°F. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Detailed 10 day weather forecast. Long-term weather report - including weather conditions, temperature, pressure, humidity, precipitation, dewpoint, wind, visibility, and UV index data.Irwin, PA Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days.KDKA-TV Weekend Forecast (7/9) 02:40 PITTSBURGH (KDKA) - A cool front swinging through our region is sparking a few isolated, heavy downpours, and they'll slowly slide east through mid-evening.NOW PLAYING ABOVE. Chief Meteorologist Stephen Cropper's 2022-2023 winter weather forecast. PITTSBURGH — These days, the weather is more unpredictable than ever. Unfortunately, sometimes it ...Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pleasant Hills, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com2 days ago · Pittsburgh, PA. Weather Forecast Office. ... National Weather Service Pittsburgh, PA 192 Shafer Road Moon Township, PA 15108 Admin 412-262-1591/Public 412-262-2170 Current Weather. 3:18 PM. 75° F. RealFeel® 76°. RealFeel Shade™ 72°. Air Quality Fair. Wind SW 12 mph. Wind Gusts 18 mph. Sunny More Details.Localized Air Quality Index and forecast for Pittsburgh, PA. Track air pollution now to help plan your day and make healthier lifestyle decisions.PGH, PENNSYLVANIA (PA) 15236 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. PGH, PA 15236 Weather: Enter ZIP code or City, State ... PGH, PA 15236 Weather Forecast: Snowfall Forecast pages Snow Depth pages: ISSUED 100 AM EDT Mon Apr 17 2023: OVERNIGHT Mostly cloudy. Lows in ...Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.comKDKA-TV Morning Forecast (8/12) 03:27 PITTSBURGH (KDKA) - A tornado warning has been issued for parts of Washington and Greene County until 9:00 p.m.30DayWeather Long Range Weather Forecasts predict ideal conditions for a storm. A Risky Day is not a direct prediction of precipitation (Rain/Snow) but instead a forecast of ideal conditions for a storm to enter the region. It may not Rain or Snow on every Risky Day, but if it does rain or snow during the month, expect most of it to be on a ...CBS News Pittsburgh: Local News, Weather & More Mar 5, 2020 ... KDKA First Alert Meteorologist Falicia Woody has the forecast for viewing the event in Pittsburgh. 38M ago;Pittsburgh PA 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: 5:36 am EDT Oct 6, 2023. Forecast Valid: 5am EDT Oct 6, 2023-6pm EDT Oct 12, 2023 ... Radar & Satellite Image. Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. High Temperature. Chance of Precipitation. ACTIVE ALERTS Toggle menu. Warnings By State; Excessive Rainfall and ...AccuWeatherCurrent and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ... Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com1 day ago · Southwest wind between 5 and 11 mph. Tonight: Increasing clouds, with a low around 48. South southwest wind between 3 and 6 mph. Thursday: A 30 percent chance of rain before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph. Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind between 5 and 7 mph. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelHourly weather forecast in West View, PA. Check current conditions in West View, PA with radar, hourly, and more.A weather radar can determine the precipitation type (rain, snow, hail, etc.) and spot its location. With the help of a weather radar map, it is also possible to predict where the rain will be moving next and how intense it will be. A modern weather radar is mostly a Doppler radar that can detect the motion of rain droplets in addition to the ...Pittsburgh PA 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: 4:02 pm EDT Oct 5, 2023. Forecast Valid: ... Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. Pittsburgh PA. 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: 8:24 pm EDT Oct 8, 2023. Forecast Valid: 10pm EDT Oct 8, 2023-6pm EDT Oct 15, 2023. Forecast Discussion.Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ...The blasts of snowy, wintry weather have been few and far between around Western Pennsylvania this winter, but Wednesday through the end of the week is...WeatherWX.com - Pittsburgh, PA Weather Forecast - Local 15201 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weather forecasts and current conditions. Continually striving to be your best resource for Pittsburgh, PA Weather! WeatherWX.com was once known as FindLocalWeather.com. We have offered online weather services since 2004.Today's and tonight's Glenshaw, PA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.comPittsburgh, PA 15 day forecast. The 15 day forecast is calculated with an ensemble forecast that gives the probability of events. The daily temperature and amount of precipitation are shown as a range of 80% likelihood. There is a 10% chance that the actual temperature or amount of precipitation is lower than the probability range, and a 10% ...Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ... Pittsburg Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburg area.Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ...TOMORROW'S WEATHER FORECAST. 9/24. 65° / 58°. RealFeel® 64°. A passing morning shower.Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ...Winter Weather. US winter forecast for the 2023-2024 season. 1 day ago. Hurricane. Tropical Storm Philippe to smack northern New England, Atlantic Canada. 1 hour ago. ... Pittsburgh, PA; Company.News – WPXI. Sections. 50 °. WATCH. News Weather Video 11 Investigates Sports Decision 2023 11 Cares Home Experts Breaking the Stigma Steals and Deals. News. Back to School. Decision 2023. News ...Current Weather. 7:25 AM. 43° F. RealFeel® 45°. Air Quality Excellent. Wind SW 3 mph. Wind Gusts 7 mph. Clear More Details.Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.comHere's your 7-day forecast: Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 67. Wednesday: Nice for NLDS Game 3. High 70, Low 46 ... Hourly Forecast. Get the latest weather info on the CBS News Philadelphia app.Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ...Get the monthly weather forecast for Pittsburgh, PA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead.See the latest Pennsylvania Enhanced RealVue™ weather map, showing a realistic view of Pennsylvania from space, as taken from weather satellites. Providing you a color-coded visual of areas with ...Let's talk about your forecast now. Clearly, wildfire smoke is back in place and will 'dim' sunshine today as it passes by. Yesterday with the smoke around we just hit 79 degrees. I have us ...See lightning strikes in real time across the planet. Free access to maps of former thunderstorms. By Blitzortung.org and contributors.Weather App; Interactive Radar; Closings; Hour by Hour; 5 Day Forecast; Video. ... PITTSBURGH 7 DAY FORECAST Latest Forecast. Pittsburgh PA 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: 4:00 am EDT Oct 6, 2023. Forecast Valid: 4am EDT Oct 6, 2023-6pm EDT Oct 12, 2023 ... Radar & Satellite Image. Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. High Temperature. Chance of Precipitation. ACTIVE ALERTS Toggle menu. Warnings By State; Excessive Rainfall and ...Find A Room . Travel weather, current conditions, radar and forecasts for the Pennsylvania Turnpike, in Pennsylvania. Select a location for detailed forecasts, visibility, hour-by-hour conditions, three-day and extended forecasts.- Check out current Pittsburgh weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be. - Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity. - See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite …Get the Naudero, Sindh, Pakistan local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared.Pittsburgh Weather, Weather Forecast, KDKA Weather, Weather. KDKA-TV Evening Forecast (4/1) 03:48 PITTSBURGH (KDKA) - Gusty winds and severe thunderstorms knocked out power and caused plenty of ...KDKA-TV Morning Forecast (6/30) 03:02 PITTSBURGH (KDKA) - There's a lot to talk about today. I will start with an update on our poor air quality that remains 'hazardous' this morning before ...Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.comKDKA-TV Noon Forecast (5/2) 03:48 PITTSBURGH (KDKA) -- It's very chilly outside today, and some areas even woke up to snow in May. In fact, if Pittsburgh stays below 47 degrees on Tuesday, we will ...Jangkauan terjauh/maksimum produk Reflectivity dari radar BMKG adalah sekitar 240 km dari lokasi radar. Skala dBZ pada legenda berkisar 5 - 75 yang dinyatakan dengan gradasi warna biru langit hingga ungu muda. Jika gradasi warna semakin ke arah ungu maka semakin tinggi intensitas hujannya. Kisaran intensitas hujan berdasarkan skala warna dBZ ...Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.comFind the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Pittsburgh, PA, US with The Weather Network.Pittsburgh PA 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: 10:03 pm EDT Oct 11, 2023. Forecast Valid: 10pm EDT Oct 11, 2023-6pm EDT Oct 18, 2023 ... Radar & Satellite Image. Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. High Temperature. Chance of Precipitation. ACTIVE ALERTS Toggle menu. Warnings By State; Excessive Rainfall ...PGH, PENNSYLVANIA (PA) 15220 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. PGH, PA 15220 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, StateTemperature and heat index over the next couple of days KDKA Weather Center. Temperatures were in the 80s as late as 4 a.m. this morning and we only dropped down to below 75° thanks to some brief ...Temperature and heat index over the next couple of days KDKA Weather Center. Temperatures were in the 80s as late as 4 a.m. this morning and we only dropped down to below 75° thanks to some brief ...Pittsburgh's Action Weather 4 is your weather source for the latest Pittsburgh forecast, radar, alerts, closings and videocast. Visit Pittsburgh's Action News 4 today. Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ...Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity. Currently Viewing. RealVue™ Satellite. See a real view of Earth from space, providing a detailed view of ...Temperature and heat index over the next couple of days KDKA Weather Center. Temperatures were in the 80s as late as 4 a.m. this morning and we only dropped down to below 75° thanks to some brief ...Get the Pennsylvania weather forecast. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.comInteractive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com15dayforecast.net; Provides complete weather forecasts for the federal states and territories of the United States. Weather forecasts on our website; tomorrow's weather, hourly weather, weekly weather, 15-day weather, 30-day weather and 25-day weather forecast are displayed in detail. Weather forecasts will be updated in half an hour.Falicia Woody KDKA-TV. Falicia Woody joined the KDKA First Alert Weather Team in March 2022. She is excited to be doing her dream job in Pittsburgh where she and her husband plan on setting up ...Tuesday. Morning temperature of 59 degrees, afternoon 81°, evening 72° and night 63°. Clear, afternoon mostly clear. The hourly local weather forecast shows hour by hour weather conditions like temperature, feels like temperature, humidity, amount of precipitation and chance of precipitation, wind and gusts for Pittsburgh.Oct 6, 2023 · Tonight: A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest. Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers. Pittsburgh (15120) Daily Weather Forecast Pittsburgh weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Expect showery weather this morning through tomorrow afternoon Breezy; a p.m. shower22. HOURS. : 11. MINUTES. 26. SECONDS. Countdown timer showing how much time left until Saturday, October 14, 2023 3:30:00 PM in timezone Eastern, US (UTC-04:00)Pittsburgh, PA Weather Forecast Dated: 1020 PM Fri Jul 14 2023 (Pittsburgh Time) Fri, 14th. Lo: 20°C 69°F Hi: 30°C 85°F. Overcast Friday, temperatures as high as 30°C 85°F, low temperature around 20°C 69°F, wind out of the SW 12 km/h 7 mph.Winter Weather. US winter forecast for the 2023-2024 season. 4 days ago. Weather News. Over 2,000 people killed as earthquake strikes western Afghanistan. 20 hours ago. ... Pittsburgh, PA; Company.Kasey Reigner. Meteorologist. News Team. Meteorologist Kasey Reigner forecasts the weather weekend mornings on Pittsburgh's Action news 4. Born in Franklin, PA., Kasey lived in Oil City for four ...Is tree pollen going to affect your allergies today? Get your local tree pollen allergy forecast and see what you can expect.February 1, 2022 / 3:11 PM / CBS Pittsburgh. PITTSBURGH (KDKA) -- A winter storm watch has been issued for parts of western Pennsylvania that will be in effect for several days. The watch will go ...Pittsburgh PA. 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: 10:03 pm EDT Oct 11, 2023. Forecast Valid: 10pm EDT Oct 11, 2023-6pm EDT Oct 18, 2023. Forecast Discussion.. Pittsburgh PA. 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) LaFalicia Woody KDKA-TV. Falicia Woody joined the KDKA F Pittsburgh PA. 40.44°N 80.01°W (Elev. 850 ft) Last Update: 11:27 pm EDT Oct 11, 2023. Forecast Valid: 12am EDT Oct 12, 2023-6pm EDT Oct 17, 2023. Forecast Discussion. Hourly weather forecast in Cranberry Township, PA. Check current Weather forecast for Pittsburgh for the next 9 days. Today Hourly Daily Radar MinuteCast Monthl...

Continue Reading